Monday, December 10, 2007

my e/s mmu loot

Eversince i discovered Mineral Makeups, i can't seem to stop buying online and from the local resellers. I've been sampling for what, almost a year? but thanks to sis sophie, my search for my HG mmu foundie finally came to an end. it's MONAVE of course, and im using caroline-paula shades :) yey!
But i guess, it doesnt really end there. Now, i'm addicted to eye pigments too! and the thing is, for years of being a makeup junkie, i don't really wear eye makeups! but now, things have changed...or should i say, gotten worse?
so anyways, here's a few of my e/s loots:



These i got before the Thanksgiving Sale from Oceanmist. I got the saffron concealer (my HG mmu undereye concealer by the way) because my sample was just running out and i need to get a pot soon! And of course samples of their Deep Thoughts e/s collection.

I almost wanted to hit myself right on the head when a few days later, came their Buy One, Take One promo! Arrghh...but of course, being an mmu-addict myself, i still decided to take advantage of it!

I've also decided to give Monave MPMs a try, so i talked to the pretty and nice sophie (ehrm, discounts tee-hee) and ordered 10 samples. She was so kind to send it the next day and i got these:

Yummy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...