Tuesday, February 12, 2008

what's inside my kikay kit (for today)...



well, unlike the other kikays out there...i no longer bring my eyeshadows or foundations that i've used, since i just use MAC Blot powder (not in the picture) for touch-ups and thanks to UDPP, i don't need to reapply my e/s. i can't imagine how my boss would react if he sees me applying eyeshadow while im sitting in front of my computer. and nope, i am not fond of going to the ladies' room to retouch...besides, i can do it naman at my desk :D

so what do i have in my kikay kit for today? well, the usual...
  1. Evian mist
  2. J&J body lotion for my elbows
  3. Hand Sanitizer from Watson's
  4. Gatsby oil-blotting films
  5. Nivea lip balm
  6. Cocoa butter lip care stick from Body shop
  7. MAC gellee in Dewy Jube
  8. Smashbox lip and eye primer (i only use the one for the lips, though)
  9. Bare Escentuals concealer in Bisque
  10. Bare Escentuals concealer brush
  11. Sonia Kashuk blush brush
  12. my lipstick for the day (this time, it's from Artdeco...a nude shade since i am wearing a loud shade of greens on my eyes)
  13. my blush for the day (this time, it's Tender Love from Red Earth)
  14. Philosophy lip pencil in Vision


So basically, the only things that would change in my kikay kit would be the lipstick and the blush :) i used to have a "big" kikay kit that some of my officemates call it "kikay maleta" coz i used to bring 2-3 foundations, loose powder, makeup brushes, eyeshadows (when i haven't discovered UDPP yet) and i even bring a mixing bowl if i am using mineral foundation! LOL


I also bring with me a bottle of perfume but it won't fit in my current kikay kit. Prolly, i need to go back with my kikay maleta after all.

1 comment:

AskMeWhats said...

Hey Sis, thanks for the nice blog. I read about you using UDPP? I hope you don't mind me asking, where do you buy your UDPP? Do we have it sold here in manila? Or you bought it somewhere else? Thanks :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...