Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Something New from Revlon...

Actually, these aren't so new anymore for it's already been a month already since I got them.

Colorstay Aqua Mineral foundation, Colorburst Lipgloss and Custom Eyes mascara

I got the chance to try the Aqua mineral foundation during the Holy Week since mom has one, but I only swatched it on my hand since I was still peeling (like crazy) that time from my Obagi Blue Peel treatment. I've been curious since then because of it's cooling sensation. I think it's a great foundation to use most especially during this (SUPER) hot season.

I have the Colorburst lipsticks and in as much as I love them, I'm not really into lipsticks. I still prefer glosses or balms, so I was just so glad to know that Revlon came out with the lipgloss version of their Colorburst lipsticks.

Being a mascara addict that I am, I confess that I have a number of mascaras. I have lengthening, volumizing, waterproof, smudgeproof, etc. To achieve two great results in one mascara is one great deal, right? Revlon now has Custom Eyes mascara that gives length and drama in just one simple click. Interesting, huh!?

i've been using these babies for a time and i'll post my reviews soon.
watch out for it!

tata!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

the mineral aqua is just love love love. ooooh is that the papaya shade on your colorburst lipgloss? yeah they're nice ☺♥ a little warning on the taste though ;-)

Unknown said...

Ooh, looking forward to the reviews!

Issa said...

will watch out for your reviews! :)

SunnyToast said...

Looking forward to your reviews...your new follower hope you follow back:)

janny said...

Tilda Swinton came to the Cannes photo call of We Need to Talk About Kevin on Wednesday wearing something more feminine.
www.refurbishedp4.com

G said...

Great post! Thumbs up!

-GAYLE IS VOLATILE

maroun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...