Thursday, July 28, 2011

my latest stress-buster...

now that I'm into a "very" erratic work schedule that somehow made me lose my makeup mojo, I just lately realized that I now have a new outlet of de-stressing myself:

i know i only have a pair of ears, but I just love their earrings!
I think I have more than 50 pairs already!
^_^

love the colors!

my love for rings are now back!
good thing they now have small sizes to fit me


i always get compliments how cute this necklace is...

i still wish I'll have more guts to explore their wide range of clothes as well.
i know i'm boring when it comes to my wardrobe...care to give me a few points?

tata!

8 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Boring ka diyan! di ka boring sa wardrobe! sexy ka nga eh!

I love F21 accessories, super daming cute! I can stand there for hours!

Anonymous said...

Love 'em all! really like your taste!

Issa said...

boring? of course not! i have seen your OOTD's before and I've seen your outfits from events you've attended(from photos of other beauty bloggers) and I can say, you have great taste and style! you've got nice accessories, i love the rings! :)

mimi said...

The heart ring is my favorite!! (: I love F21 jewelry because it's so cheap and even if it breaks or you lost it, it's not that big of a deal~ ^^

Hollie said...

it's hip and classy merged into one! thumbs up!

MereMakeupManiac said...

yey for Forever21 accessories!

you can whatever, your built is great!

Zxcv said...

loved the polishhhhhhhhh actually hee hee! :P
and yeay for animal rings ;P lion, that is! :)) c

Anonymous said...

love forever 21, they have the cutest stuff!! check out my blog @ CottonCanyINK.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...