Thursday, May 10, 2012

Say Goodbye to Scars with Hiruscar!


Do you have scars?  Well, I do!  And I think most of us have, since we might have gotten ourselves into little (or even big) accidents at one point or another.  As little kids, we often get cuts, scrapes or bumps from being too playful.  And we, adults, are no exception. We can still get scars from surgeries, acne or even from simply being careless (like me!)

Scars are proof of what we have been through.  Some consider their scars to be special, even refer to them as remembrance.   But to most people, these can be embarrassing and annoying.  Of course, there are a lot of options to remove scarring.  There’s dermabrasion, chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing, plastic surgeries and even filler injections.  But not only they are expensive, they can also be painful and can have a long recovery time.

Good thing there are topical creams/ointments that can also help to improve the appearance of scars making them less visible. 

Say hello to Hiruscar, the scar solution from Switzerland:



What is Hiruscar?

Hiruscar is a hypoallergenic non-greasy gel that helps lighten, smoothen and soften scars on both face and body.  With its quick absorption rate, application is fast, hassle free and is ideal for all skin types.


Ingredients:
It is made of 6 natural ingredients namely Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Vitamin B3, MPS, Allium Cepa Extract and Allantoin that penetrates into your skin and helps improve and reduce scar visibility.
Efficacy:

Average scar healed is 93% at the end of 12 weeks
(Proof of Efficacy from 34 experienced users by Info Focus Company Thailand)




Directions for Use:

Hiruscar can be used on depressed and raised scars that are caused by injury, accidents, burns as well as pimples (YAY!).  For existing scars, massage gently unto healed wound 3-4 times daily.  To protect against scar formation, massage gently unto the healed wound 2-3 times daily.   Hiruscar is an effective solution to new and old scars of less than 2 years of age.  Continual application will help scars to appear less visible, smoother and softer.


I have a lot of scars, most of which are on my face…no thanks to my nasty habit of pricking.  But since I am now back to my old skincare regimen that has worked for me in the past, I won’t be using this gel on my acne scars.   
Instead, I’ll be testing it on this one-year old scar on my left arm that I got from using my curling iron:


Since it’s located near my wrist where I wear a watch, this burn took quite a long time to heal.  I know I should’ve stopped wearing watches for some time first, but like my mobile phone, I cannot leave the house without a watch…and I am not used to wearing watches on my right wrist.  Stubborn, I know!

The discoloration is obvious that even my mom told me to cover it with makeup.  The skin on it is also rough, maybe because it’s been scratched a lot of times with my watch. 

I’ve been using Hiruscar for more than 2wks now, applying it twice daily.  I like that it gets absorbed easily so it doesn’t add up a lot of “waiting time” on my already-long after-bath ritual.  And since it’s clear, I don’t have to worry about stains.



I’ve noticed that the scar has gone a bit lighter.  Before the scar felt like it’s pitted, but now it seems to have softened in texture.  I got excited that I started applying Hiruscar on some of my pimple scars too!  I also have this really big keloid on my left shoulder, caused by a vaccine that itched and I’ve scratched like there’s no tomorrow when I was younger.  I know this gel is said to work on scars less than 2yrs old but who knows?  This might lighten my keloid too which kept me from wearing sleeveless tops all these years.

I can say that Hiruscar works.  And I’m sure that I’ll see a lot more improvement after 12 wks of using it.  But of course, I am realistic enough not to expect that this will totally remove all my scars and give me baby-smooth skin after.  But at least, there’s still a solution to our scar problems that doesn’t cost a lot and with no downtime too!

Hiruscar is available at Mercury Drugstores, Watsons Pharmacy and South Star Drugstores.  You can buy this in two sizes:  Php319 / 5g tube and Php852 /20g tube.

If you have a problem with scars, you might want to give Hiruscar a try.  Say goodbye to scars and be confident in showing off your skin.  The earlier you use it, the better!

LIKE Hiruscar Philippines on Facebook.


4 comments:

redshoetraveller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
redshoetraveller said...

Wow thanks for the new product info...i'll definitely be using this! =D

The Beauty Junkee said...

I have this too! Works wonders talaga. Though it took me a year to see the effect. But nevertheless, it works, and that's what's important. Mishu mare! :D

Maite said...

I think I'll get this for my boyfriend. He's taken to growing a moustache to cover up a scar he got from a motorcycle accident. Thanks for the info!

http://makeupmaite.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...