Thursday, July 11, 2013

Makeup Factory Eye Color in #47...

A woman can never have too much makeup...at least, that's true in my case! (laughs)  So yes, I still get excited whenever I get new makeup, despite having tons of it already.   I don't even know if I can get to finish everything but I don't care.  It's nice to get new stuff, more so if it's a gift, right!?  
^_^

So for today I wanna show you this baby that I got as a gift from our friends from Makeup Factory and ARC PR (Thanks so much), the Makeup Factory Eye Color in #47:



I have a lot of purples already, but the colors in this quad are just so beautiful that I'm willing to forget the rest of my purples...for now.
^_^


So let me tell you my thoughts about this quad that I believe is a part of their Fall and Winter Collection 2012:



Packaging is quite nice.  My only issue is that eventually, it will get some scratches and won't look as nice and shiny.  I like that it comes with a mirror, but I wish it's bigger. It also comes with a sponge applicator, which I didn't try using as I admit not being good at sponge applicators in the first place.




It would be better if they name their eye color quads differently.  I actually got confused whether this quad is 254 or 47. 



I got information online that the shades are Velvet Purple, Intense Lavender, Pastel Orchid and Mystic Violet.  Sorry, but I am not sure which is which though.


Swatches:



All of the shades have a satin finish, creamy and pigmented even without a primer.  If you like matte eyeshadows then this quad's not for you.  But don't worry, they aren't too frosty or shimmery to make you look like a disco ball.  They have some sort of metallic reflections just enough to make your peepers catch more attention...the good kind of attention.

They are easy to blend and I didn't experience any fallouts during application.  Staying power is really good, as my eye makeup stayed put all day without creasing.  


And here's a sample look I came up with:


What I like about palettes like this is that you no longer have to worry about color-matching...and that you can come up with a number of combinations, or just use a  shade on its own.  


Price is Php1250, can be quite steep most especially for those who are just starting with makeup.  But I really think it's still affordable for a high-quality makeup as compared with other brands that sell for a thousand bucks or more for a single shade.


Tata!



Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it almost look the same as the new avon quad eye shadow in purple pop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...