Monday, April 21, 2014

Contest Alert: Win a 6-month subscription with Glambox Middle East...


Hi, my loves! 

 For months now, I've been sharing with you an unboxing post of my boxes from Glambox Middle East.  Since I so love surprises, I always look forward to receiving my box.  It certainly feels like Christmas morning whenever I do!  And well, I'm sure you'd want to feel the same too!  

So…I'll be giving away a 6-month subscription with Glambox  to one lucky reader! 
(thanks Glambox Middle East for making this possible) 



Here's how:

1. Follow Me (Iambrigitte) and Glambox Middle East (GlamboxME) on Instagram
2. Answer the question: What brand/product would you want to see inside Glambox? And send your answer with your Instagram account to admin@iambrigitte.com

Contest ends on April 30 and is open to all UAE residents.  

I'll be waiting for your entries!
^_^


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Done and really wish to win this great giveaway

Unknown said...

participated !
Awesome giveaway !!
Would love to win the 6 months subscription! hence fingers crossedd ^_^

-Zainub Naeem

Unknown said...

Participated. .
Would like to win. ..

Farina Fahad

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...