Saturday, March 29, 2008

My 5 Beauty Crimes...

Thanks Shen for tagging me! :)

Anyways, here's my top 5 (heheh coz i have lots!) beauty crimes:

1. I prick my pimples. Ewwww, i know. But i just can't seem to stand seeing a pimple on my face...most especially those big, red ones. I prick them, either by the use of my fingers (tskk..bad bad) or by a pricking tool and then i apply clindamycin after. Sometimes, it helps but most of the time i end up with nasty scars. Waaahhh

2. I smoke. Well, i used to because i stopped before the Holy Week and i've been sticking to that promise it until now. I am not a chain-smoker or something like that but i don't really see any reason i should smoke except when i'm out with friends and everybody else is smoking and i'm not. I have this lame excuse that i would rather die smoking than die by second-hand smoking. Tee-hee...

3. I don't stick to my skin regimen (uh-oh i wish my derma isn't reading this). I am fond of experimenting stuffs on my face especially when there are new products out in the market, even though i have already found my HG skin regimen (Obagi). So there would be times that my derma friend will be surprised to see me having breakouts and rashes when i would tell her i am not using anything aside from Obagi.

4. I rub my eyes like crazy. Waaaahhh...now i have these ugly lines, not to mention oversized eyebags. sometimes i wish i have eye makeup on all the time because it's the only thing that keeps me from rubbing them.

5. I touch my face all the time. :( I know this is a big no-no but when i'm too lazy to check my face for oilies on the mirror, i use my fingers to check. Also, when i'm happy with a newly bought foundation that makes my face feel really smooth...i end up touching my face from time to time just to convince myself that i indeed made the right choice in buying the foundation.

Waaaahh...i'm such a bad girl! =P

Well, at least i am now on my way of eliminating my crime #2. I still have 4 to get over with...LOLz

Thanks again, sis Shen. Now it's my turn to tag these ladies:
Monica, Joan, Nikkiz, Sophie and Bambi

Post away, gorgeous ladies! (kisses)

5 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

hahah thanks for the tag sis! But I got tagged na and I answered it na! hahahah :) Well..you are indeed super bad! hahaha Over shopping plus touching your face and picking your pimples! Hay sis, buti beatiful ka pa rin ha!!! Grabe!

Liz said...

hmmm..

i smoke too. though VERY moderately. i don't sing as much anymore, that's why i got a little too lax. (when i was still performing, smoking was a big NO NO)

i used to rub and pull my eyes as well. kaya nowadays, i am very cautious. haha!

Iambrigitte said...

sis nikki, yeah..i must admit, i shop too much. waaah i need to save na..heatherette is coming soon here no? LOL

sis liz, at least we admit our faults. heheh..

Iambrigitte said...

sis nikki, yeah..i must admit, i shop too much. waaah i need to save na..heatherette is coming soon here no? LOL

sis liz, at least we admit our faults. heheh..

Shen said...

i smoke too.. yan na! inamin ko na.. in denial pa ko. pero same tayo.. i only smoke when people around me smoke or in my case, after a big meal and horrible class experience. :(

the not sticking to beauty regimen, its ok. :) we all do that esp when a really great product engages our interest. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...