Thursday, August 20, 2009

Product Review: L'oreal Professionnel Texture Expert Aqua Sleek

Description:
Sleek and aqua airy-essence - airy category
Results:
Aqua essence for a smooth blow-dry style or a hairstyle with a soft, lightweight finish
Product Category:
Smoothing Cream
Main Benefit:
Smoothing, blow-dry styling
Technology:
Incell and pearl proteins repair and reinforce sensitized hair fibers. Vitamin E acetate protects the hair
Instructions:
Apply a dab of the product on washed, towel-dried hair. Proceed with blow-drying or styling as usual.
Price:
Php 915 (125 ml)

My friends say that i am so high-maintenance...i use a lot of skincare products, and no matter how sleepy, tired or drunk i am, i won't forget to slap on these products.
And if there's one thing that i dont really fuzz about...it's my hair. yep, i don't go thru such things as hot oil, protein treatments, etc. i can use any shampoo and conditioner and most of the time, i just air-dry my hair. I color my hair every 5-6 months though, and i use hair color serums just to maintain the color and shine.

After almost 4 years of sporting a short 'do, i now have a long hair (way past my shoulders) and i am loving it. but the hassle of air-drying my hair everyday doesn't help me to avoid being late from work. LOL. I actually thought of cutting it again, until i met this product.



my HG hair product

I am so thankful of Shen for giving me this a month ago. I was hesitant at first, for i am not used to applying other stuff on my hair aside from my L'oreal Elseve hair serum (the red one). But oh boy, i am so glad i did try it.

what i like:
  • smells good. how i hate the smell of some hair products...there are some that smells like rubber, eww!
  • non-sticky
  • doesn't weigh my hair down
  • no need to use a separate hair product to tame frizziness
  • cuts half (if not more than) of my air-drying time
  • gives me sleek, shiny and soft hair all day
  • a little goes a long way, i've been using mine everyday and haven't finished even half of it

what i hate:

  • the price. it's pricey at P915.00 as compared as to what i've been using before...but hey, for something that really works, money isn't an issue (right!?)

i think this Texture Expert from the L'oreal Professionnel line isn't available at regular stores. correct me if i'm wrong, but i think you can grab them from your hair salons that offer L'oreal hair products.

i am so loving this product. i haven't finished my first tube but i already am planning on stocking up as i don't want to ran out of my current HG hair product...well, who does!?

just a question though...how come in other countries, it's called Smoothing Essence and not Aqua Sleek? hmmm

(thanks to Phoebe, i actually "stole" the pic and product blurb from her site...lol)

2 comments:

Kay said...

omg, your HG?! i wanna get this now..

i'm such a sucker for hair prods.. lol

hope your having a great day dear.. :)

Anonymous said...

hiya.new follower, did not thought there was a ´beauty world´in the philippines. must be very expensive being a shopaholic, beauty addict and mac obsessed there, thinking prices are way high on everything. anyways, i´m inspired by the make up looks! you are good at doing make up.keepitup.^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...