Wednesday, August 19, 2009

thank you...and til next time!

to all those who visited, for those who can't drop by but still wished me luck and of course, to Ms. Kang of MAC Glorietta...super duper big thanks!
of course, thanks also to our very own, Bambi for helping me that day. 'twas my first time, but she made it easier and a whole lot of fun.


BAMBI my co-guest MUA


geesh, i wish i have a room like this!
'twas a very tiring day...but i got so overwhelmed and really had a lot of fun that i skipped lunch and snacks! LOL.
trust me, this is one thing i can do for the rest of my life.



until next time...tata!

4 comments:

jamie said...

sana always ka andun.:D

AskMeWhats said...

I'd love to visit MAC when you're there!!! next time..next time :)

The Beauty Junkee said...

naku, brigitte, turuan mo naman ng customer service yang mga SA diyan haha!

anyhoo, Sayang didn't get to drop by. :D

Shen said...

aww!! sorry sis di me nakapunta but sure looks like you had a fun time. :) i'm sure they'll get you again. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...