Monday, August 9, 2010

NOTD: Misa in Dirty, Sexy, Money

I tend to shy away from painting my nails with teal-ish shades since I'm afraid the color would make my hands look a bit darker. When Sol handed over some nail polishes for me to try, I was actually surprised to see this shade, I actually intended to hand this back to Sol without swatching it...but good thing that I didn't.

to my surprise, it did make my hands look a bit lighter. i find the shade so pretty that I painted my nails on both feet and hands with it.

the shade color actually makes me feel like a bad ass chick...LOL!

3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

LOL sis may ganyang factor pa ha? hahahah so cute bad assed chick!!!!

Isabeau Jane said...

im wearing the same color too! hehehe panghatak ng swerte!

The ViXeN's LaiR

Shen said...

i love the name!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...