Sunday, August 15, 2010

NYX loots...

I still remember the first time I ordered NYX Cosmetics online...it was from Cherry Culture when they still ship to the Philippines. Shipping's quite high and it usually takes 2-3 weeks before I get hold of my loots. That was back in the days when there's a few (or none at all) reputable and trusted local online sellers. Now, I only have to wait for a week (depends on the items ordered) and I'll be saying hello to my new toys.

The following items I got a week after I placed my orders:

Makeup Artist Box

This palette is LOVE... I got this for my sister who's beginning to use makeup for school. I believe this is a good palette for those who are just beginning to explore makeup.
Php 1700.00

One Night in Morocco Matte Smokey Look palette

yeah, you got it right. This one's MINE! :)

just the right size to fit in my makeup kit
Php 900

and this one, is my favorite among the items I ordered:


Carry All Beauty Bag

lot of room to put makeup, toiletries and what-nots!

it can even store some brushes...kewl!

now, I won't have to bring separate bags of my beauty paraphernalia... ^_^

I must say that I am one happy makeup junkie with my NYX loot. I am still lemming on their other products, but that would have to wait...for another week! kiddin' hehehh

If you'd like to get these items as well or if there are other NYX items you'd like to order, click here. She's one approachable and trusted local online seller of NYX. She's opening her batch 11 soon, so check her out!

tata!

6 comments:

Tara Cabullo said...

They look yummy! :) so happy for your new loot, Jheng!

AskMeWhats said...

wonderful NYX loots, I am glad its starting to be available locally na unlike before, we have to wait for weeks or a month pa

mimi said...

oohhhh congrats on the haul :)

i love the makeup bag!

Unknown said...

I love it, it's so well laid and great for any you need to powder up with a quick visit to the ladies room.

sbe.fashion said...

love your post! great makeup information! check out my blog if you get a chance-celebritiy inspired outfits for less!!!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever try MicaBella Cosmetics? www.micabella.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...