Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Holidays from Estee Lauder + their new makeup counter

The holidays are just around the corner, and by this time, you should've already started shopping for gifts (am I on your list? LOL)

If not, no need to worry because Estee Lauder made it easier for you to grab gifts for your mom, sister or girl friends with their Holiday Gift Sets:

oh yes, all these for only Php3500! I remember Mom getting me one like this last year for Christmas...it's so worth it. Imagine getting 13 items + a bag and a purse for a price of maybe just 2 or 3 of their items.

I love the color selection of the lipsticks on their set for this year. Their lipsticks are nice, non-drying with pretty good pigmentation and staying power.

Tip: If you are on a budget and has a lot of girl friends to give gifts to, you can opt to buy this set and give them an item each. Lucky for those who'd get the palettes of course, or maybe, you can keep it for yourself?
^_^

Their exclusive Estee Lauder and Michael Kors collection is also available:


A chance to own a Michael Kors purse + 4 makeup items + brushes for Php2500?
Isn't this a great deal, or what!?

The purse is so shala (classy), that I wasn't able to keep myself from getting one. And I'm not in any way near to regretting it.


More gift sets:

The set with their Advanced Night Repair is definitely on my list. My Mom swears by it, and as well as the other products from this brand.


Also, Estee Lauder made it easier for those who can't go to their counters in Glorietta and/or Shangrila by opening another counter in Rockwell. Their new counter is more spacious and is located at Essences in Powerplant Mall:

The location of their new counter is more spacious because it has a lot of more room for you to go around and check their stuff.


Mom loves their Double Wear foundation that I just had to try it out on myself. I had a makeover too so I would know what products (from skincare to makeup) suits me.


oh yes, I had my makeup removed for all the world to see!
LOL


Thanks to Liz for inviting me and letting me have a good time on your posh new counter, to Angie who did my makeover and to all my fellow bloggers that I finally got to meet.

I would love to bring mom to their new counter but she's just so loyal to her favorite SA in Rustan's Makati, Minette. So maybe I would be dropping by Essences at Powerplant by myself instead. I still have something that I've been wanting to get since it came out. Or maybe my gorgeous Mom would be an angel and just get it for me as a present this Christmas?
^_^


So what are you waiting for? Check out their gift sets and you might be able to find something that your family/friends would love to have this holiday season.


1 comment:

Jamilla Camel said...

What a fun event! Hope my MIL enjoys her MK bag of goodies from EL!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...