Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shiseido's Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in Pink Sands..

I've known Shiseido since college because my mom's like a walking advertisement of the brand back then.  She lived in Japan for a while and since then, Shiseido has been her Holy Grail when it comes to skincare.  And recently, we are starting to fall in love with their makeup too!

I'm fortunate to have been given a chance to try out some items from their Spring-Summer collection.   For this post, I'll be showing you their Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in Pink Sands:


housed in a sleek, shiny black case, this eyeshadow palette is so sophisticated-looking.  in short, sosyal!
^_^


don't you just love that simple, yet classy logo?



it comes with a big, clear mirror too!
it does come with a brush too...but you know me, I can be really choosy when it comes to makeup brushes.




it has these 3 lovely, blendable, silky smooth and pigmented colors that can be used either on its own or together.  The first shade can be used as a lid color, the second color for definition and the third color for highlighting.  I love using the second color as a lid wash too.  In fact, I've used it for a couple of days straight!


now for the swatches:



take note that I didn't use any primer underneath
^_^

Pink is a shade that's quite hard to work with. It's either your eyes would look swollen or tired, but the pink in this trio isn't like that!  


sample looks:

2nd pan used as lid color, 1st pan used as crease color and the 3rd pan as highlighter

3rd color used as lid color

It has medium sheer pigmentation but is buildable. Perfect for those who want a decent eye makeup without going too strong.  I don't know how, but whenever I use it, I feel so feminine and sweet!
^_^

This palette costs Php1000+ (will edit this post once I get the exact price) and I can say it's totally worth its price.  It stays put the whole day without any primer too, so that's a yay for people with oily lids like yours truly.

So what do you think? 
Yay or Nay?


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

Issa said...

definitely a yay! it's gorgeous :)

Angel said...

GORGEOUS! You looked younger, sis!!! ^__^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...