Sunday, November 10, 2013

FOTD: Shhmokey Blues...


Who says you can't wear makeup at home?  And who dare says you can't sport dark smokey eyes while cooking dinner?? Says who!?

Come forth and I'll slit your throat!

I'm kidding, of course!
^_^


Here's a look I came up with just because I got so bored looking Au Naturel (totally no makeup on) on most days.  And yeah, I whipped up this look just before I start preparing dinner.


FACE:
Benefit Stay Flawless 15-hr Primer
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001
Sleek Contour Kit in Medium 
MAC blush in Tippy



EYES:
L'oreal Eyebrow Pencil
UDPP in Eden
MAC eyeshadows in Freshwater (lids, lower lash lines), Bamboo (crease) and Carbon (outer-V, lower lashlines)
MAC Pearlglide Liner in Petrol Blue

LIPS: 
MAC lipstick in Creme Cup




I also tried doing a video tutorial for this look but then my camera died on me while filming. Maybe I'll try some other time, that is if you want a tutorial.
^_^




Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...