Friday, February 14, 2014

Something New: Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me in Valentine Kiss by Kris Aquino...

If Anne Curtis' signature lip color is Red, then it's Pink for our very own Queen of All Media, Kris Aquino.  

And for the first time, Kris collaborated with a makeup brand to co-create a lipstick inspired by her favourite pop of pink. And with whom she collaborated with?  It's with the skin-caring makeup brand, Happy Skin.  Like its founders Jacqe Yuengtian-Gutierrez and Rissa Mananquil-Trillo, Kris also believes that when your skin looks good, you feel good.



Kris Aquino herself had been hands-on with the process, road-testing the samples herself until she found the best shade that mimics her most favourite shade of pink.  She likes her pink to have that exact balance of femme and fierce, attention grabbing and awe-inspiring at the same time. 


And so after months of testing and trying, the Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie by Kris Aquino in Valentine Kiss is finally here!




Just like the way Kris wants it, Valentine Kiss is a youthful, happy shade of pink that is not bubblegum-ish and is classy instead of cute.  So that's good news to even mature women who prefers to wear pink on their lips.  (Ehem! Ehem!)
^_^


This is priced at Php549 and is limited edition so make sure to grab one before it gets sold out.  Besides, it will not only make you look good, but also feel good because for every lippie sold, a portion of the sales will go to the maintenance of the Our Lady of Manaoag church in Pangasinan.   

Happy Skin sent me a sample (Thanks so much!) and it's still with my Mom in the Philippines but I just can't wait to get my hands on it.  I asked my mom to swatch it for me and my-oh-my, I just knew I need to get backups already!  (laughs) 

So for those who want to score that ala-kris Aquino pink lips, you now know exactly what to get!
^_^

Happy Skin is available at Rustan’s Makati and Rustan’s Shangri-la, Beauty Bar, and Plains & Prints boutiques. Visit www.happyskincosmetics.com for complete store listings and more product info. Follow @happyskin_ph on Instagram and Twitter. You can also buy Happy Skin online via shop.beautybar.com.ph.


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...