Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentines Makeup Look + Updates...

Oh yes, I am still alive!  I know I've been MIA for weeks now and I'm not sure if you missed me, but I missed you!
^_^

By the way, let me first greet you a….


So, what are your plans for today?  As for me, I am not sure.  I'm still nursing a bad case of colds and I'm not really in the mood to go out these days.  Me and Mr. X aren't so big with V-day, I actually can't remember a time when we celebrated it on the actual day! But let's see what he's up to for today.  Tee-hee.  By the way, it's payday weekend + V-day for you there back in PH, so if you're going out on a date later, be prepared to be caught in traffic!  But as long as you'd get caught in traffic with that special someone in your life, I don't think that would be a problem. Cheesy much!  Hahaha.  Anyways, should you not be able to celebrate it today, there are a lot of days to do so.  Besides, every day can be Valentines Day, right!?   

Going back to why I went missing…Well, I've been kinda busy with some things lately.  Nope, I am still not back to working and I don't think I'd be soon (still hoping for that though!)  If you've been following me on Instagram, you'd know I am sort of back to studying because I am taking an exam soon!  I feel like my brain got all rusty and I figured why not take some exams to amp up my resume?  Not a bad idea really! So that's what I've been up to lately.  Mr. X asked me to focus on that first and then go back to more blogging after. I'll be taking the exam next week, so please pray for me.  Pretty please!?
^_^

And before I forget, here's a makeup look I came up with yesterday (because I also need to take a break with all that studying!) and I think this is something you can wear on a date.  



K-Palette Long Lasting Brow Liner
L'oreal Super Liner Brow Pencil
In2it Brow Powder
MAC Brow Set in Girl Boy
MAC Prep and Prime Eyes
MAC eyeshadows in Swish (middle), Parfait Amour (inner and outer thirds), Nocturnelle and Carbon (outer-V and lower lash lines), Rice Paper (tear ducts and inner lower lash lines)
MUFE Aqua Black for upper lash lines
Ardell + Daiso falsies



Makeup Factory Makeup Base
Estee Lauder Double Wear Liquid Foundation in Sand
Maybelline Fit Concealer 
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Silky Beige
Bobbi Brown blush in Peony
Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium

MAC lipstick in Creme Cup


I haven't been putting on much makeup lately because my skin is still looking raw because of Obagi Nuderm.  I got back to the skin regimen that really worked for me years ago (see my post here) and totally helped me with all that scarring and breaking out, so my skin is most of the time red and flaking.  I'll be posting updates on my skin condition too so if you are interested, please do watch out for that. 

And oh, there's another thing I am getting all giddy about…I am going home for a vacation next month!  My sister's graduating from college and I am not gonna miss it for the world! It's just a short vacation but I really hope to see a lot of people I've been missing.  So if you happen to see me around, please say Hi!  I know it's too early but, I am just so excited about it. Hahaa! 

So there you go.  I'll be shutting up again for a few more days and then I'll be back to bug you again! (laughs)  But of course, I'd still be posting in my IG account just to let you know I am still alive!  I really missed all of you and I do hope you missed me too.  If not, well…please try to miss me even for a bit!? 
^_^

Take care, my loves and enjoy V-day and the weekend!
Hugs and Kisses to all!



Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...