Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bobbi Brown Nectar and Nude Collection: The Perfect Hues for this Summer Season...


Temperature was recorded at 43 °C yesterday, no wonder I still felt my cheeks burning when I went out of the office at half past 6pm.  And I heard, it can even rise up to 50 °C on some days. GAH! So this is how summer feels like here in my part of the world.  
^_^

Anyhoo, warmer (humid, even) days are no excuse to look less fabulous.  Dapat kahit mainit, maganda pa din! Barbie or bubblegum pinks are love, but this season calls for shades that will bring out that beach goddess in all of us. I rarely wear peaches or bronze as I think they make me look muddy.  But I am willing to make an exception with this Bobbi Brown collection that will hit UAE counters this June, the Nectar and Nude Collection.


Bobbi Brown Nectar and Nude Collection

This season, Bobbi pairs her favourite nudes with stunning nectar shades for the ultimate beach to cocktails look.  The collection has gorgeous shades of soft browns, peachy pinks, corals, apricot and touches of gold.




Limited Edition, Nectar & Nudes Eye Palette
(AED 285)
The centerpiece of this collection, this new eye palette features six beautiful and totally wearable shades –shimmering nectars, soft taupes and rich brown – that flatter all skin tones. Pair any of these colors with a bright lip for a modern look.
Shades: 
Pale Cream Eye Shadow, Soft Buff Eye Shadow, Golden Bronze Metallic Eye Shadow, Pink Bellini Sparkle Eye Shadow, Earth Eye Shadow, Rich Caviar Eye Shadow

Limited Edition, Apricot Shimmer Brick
(AED 247)
Originally envisioned by Bobbi during fashion week when she wanted to create a lit-from-within glow, this season’s edition features golden nectars, warm taupes, and icy coral-pink pearl pigments — it’s a modern way to wear shimmer. Swirl the Face Blender Brush (sold separately) across all the shades then lightly dust on cheeks, or use the individual bars in the Shimmer Brick as eye shadow. 
Shade: Apricot 


 Limited Edition, Nail Polish
(AED 70)
Polish off your look with a pop of color and shine. For a fun twist, layer Bare Peach Glitter Nail Polish over Nectar Nail Polish. 
Shades:  Nectar Nail Polish, Bare Peach Glitter Nail Polish




Limited Edition, Lip Gloss
(AED 143)
Gorgeous, sheer and super fun, these glosses leave lips with a brilliant, high-shine pop of color. Plus, they contain soothing botanical extracts including Avocado Oil, Vitamins A, C and E and Jojoba Oil to keep lips supple and soft. 
Shades: Nude Pink, Nectar


Limited Edition, High Shimmer Lip Gloss
(AED 143)
Dazzling, light-catching shimmer with lasting, non-sticky shine, this illuminating lip gloss gives lips brilliant dimension. 
Shades: Bare Peach



Limited Edition Pot Rouge for Lips and Cheeks
(AED 247)
Inspired by Bobbi’s memories of her grandmother who used lipstick on her cheeks instead of blush, the double-duty creamy formula blends easily, giving cheeks a sheer wash of color and lips a beautiful soft, stained finish. Now available in a rich coral shade that gives skin an effortlessly healthy glow.  

Shade: Hibiscus


So what do you think? Is there anything from this collection that you plan to get?  I love collecting Bobbi Brown eyeshadow palettes but since I have a number already, I think I already have the same colours, or at least  almost the same shades as those in this one.  So yeah, me not to keen to get the palette. I have a Bobbi Brown shimmer brick somewhere so I guess that's already enough for me…I just hope I get to find it! 
(laughs)

But the nail polishes and the glosses?  Ugh, too pretty to ignore!  I don't own any polish from Bobbi Brown yet, as well as a lip gloss so hmm..let's see. I want to check them out at the counter first.  

I already have the Hibiscus pot rouge and though it's in a shade I don't usually wear, people compliment me whenever I'm using it.  It actually suits me more when I've gone a shade (or two) darker back in PH. I'll post a review about it soon!

This collection is already available in PH (and cheaper too!), but for us here in UAE, we'll only get our hands on them this June.  Hay, how come the product releases here are so late?     
-_-


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...