Thursday, May 22, 2014

Lipstick meets Liner with Bobbi Brown Art Sticks...


And I'm back with another lip lovin' post, this time with Bobbi Brown Art Stick!

Bobbi Brown Art Stick
(Php1500/ AED155)

Touted as a two-in-one product, it provides the precision application of a lip liner with its pointed tip and the ease of application of a lipstick. 





Shade: Harlow Red



The shade reminds me of MAC Ruby Woo and is perfect to pair with winged eyeliner or worn alone, for a clean-face makeup look. 



It has great pigmentation and to my surprise, it glides like butter on the lips despite it being a pencil.  No tugging or pulling!  It has a creamy, almost matte finish and it sort of gives my lips a plumped look.  It feels like you also have a lip balm on because it is so moisturizing!  Despite that, staying power is good as it still looked okay after 5 hours on my lips, and that's with a meal and cups of coffee.  

Like all Bobbi Brown products, the packaging is also a winner in my book.  And when you purchase, it comes with a sharpener too!


Bobbi Brown Art Sticks are available in 8 shades:

Rose Brown
Sunset Orange
Cherrywood
Electric Pink
Dusty Pink
Cassis
Harlow Red
Bright Raspberry


I have my eyes on Sunset Orange, Dusty Pink and Bright Raspberry.  Hopefully, I'll get my hands on them soon. Oh payday, please come soon!
^_^


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...