Thursday, June 5, 2014

New products from Revlon + Sale Alert!

Last weekend,  I went to Mirdiff City Center to check out Revlon's newest products.  They have set up a small kiosk at the mall's ground floor near Sephora and in front of Centerpoint Beauty Bay:


Don't you wish you have something like this in your own home too!?
^_^



 Lacquer and Matte Balms

Highlighting Palettes, Powder and Creme Blushes

Inside Centerpoint Beauty Bay, they also have a small kiosk where you can get an impromptu mani so you can try out Revlon's  scented nail polishes:




I just had a gel manicure a few days ago but I happily ditched it for this polish!





I also got a free makeover from their gorgeous makeup artist:


Trying out the Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator, which gives the skin a subtle, beautiful shimmer.


Giving my brows an added lift using their kajal liner.





They also have a 25% off on all products until June 7! This is your chance to grab your favourite Revlon products and well, try out their new ones too!





I've been waiting for these lacquer and matte balms to hit UAE and now they are here too:


Which do you prefer? The lacquers or the mattes?


with fellow blogger and friend, Sheila of Shoutingwind.

With Sonia of Havas PR 
(Thanks dear!)




Same polish and same shoes!?
(laughs)


I finally got to meet Blake too!
^_^

So what are you waiting for? You have until June 7 to avail of their 25% off on all of their products, so hurry!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

Gellie Abogado said...

The packaging of the scented nail enamels are so pretty! I would love to have them displayed in my room. Hehe!

xoxo,
Gelleesh.com

Anonymous said...

I like Rimmel but their lipsticks are always too bright for me...

Please visit, I'm new: http://polkadotpjs.blogspot.co.uk/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...