Friday, March 20, 2015

Weekend!

Good morning from Ras Al Khaimah!


This week, we'll be spending the weekend differently. We are here somewhere in Ras Al Khaimah (Al Hambra, I think) where we spent the night camping in front of the beach. When Mr. X told me about this weekend plan, I gave out a desperate groan as I am not a fan of outdoor activities. 

 Lalo na camping!  I remember my first camping experience also here in the UAE last year.  My first question was, "Where's the restroom?" Then they pointed to me the beach. I can go to the water and pee or since it was nighttime, they said I can just put down my pants and pee while they make sure nobody's looking. QUE HORROR!  

Good thing this time, they brought this sort of tent where you can do your "thing." Not sure what it's called. At first I thought it was a portalet, but it's not. I actually expected to see a bowl or something inside, pero there's none. (weird ko bah? sorry, newbie talaga when it comes to camping) The tent is just to keep you from being seen while pee-ing or god-knows-what, then you cover it with sand. Parang pusa lang. Hahaha! Oh well, better na din than last year.

Later this afternoon, we'll be transferring to a hotel. Woohoooo!  Sorry talaga, but I don't think I'd be a fan of camping. I mean I do like the company of the people I am with, making kwentuhan under the moonlight and eating mala-boodle fight...but not until there's a real toilet nearby, I'd rather stay at home on weekends.  

How about you, do you like camping?


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...