Friday, November 6, 2009

MAC look + new haircolor...

Guerlain Parure Extreme Liquid Foundation in 02
MAC MSF Natural in Light
MAC e/s in Wedge and Blue Enchantment
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander
PAC Brow Kit topped with Beguile brow set
MAC Accentuate and Sculpt
MAC Hocus Focus colorful face kit
NYX l/g in Beige

and my new haircolor:

yep, had enough of sporting a dark shade of haircolor. i asked mom last weekend to color my hair with L'oreal Casting Honey Mocha. After rinsing, i totally freaked out when i saw my new color. I think it's too light most especially on the roots...or maybe i'm just no longer used to light shades of haircolor after wearing an almost black shade for months.

to see my previous haircolor, click here.

so what do you think? what suits me better?

tata!


2 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

your new hair color suits you! Sis , with your pretty face! any hair color suits you! Your hair looks so shiny!

Crystal said...

i like your new haircolor! bagay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...