Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wanted: Sexy Arms...

who wouldn't want to get rid of flabby arms and have that firm arms/shoulders that would be the envy of many? And yeah, finally have the guts to wear sleeveless to proudly show to the world how sexy your arms are...

well, i can say i am one of those who can't wear sleeveless and be proud of it. aside from the humongous keloid i have on my left shoulder, i have flabby...and i say, FLABBY arms. the keloid i can conceal with makeup, but the flabs...ugh.

and then i came across this:

looks like an ordinary dumbell? hmmm... i actually got curious and impulsively wanted to get one, until i watched the video:



and yeah, that completely changed my mind.
LOL!

oh well, maybe it's just me. i might just have a dirty mind to start with. have you seen this? or anybody who got one?

spill the beans!
=)


9 comments:

Shen said...

lol! i have a dirty mind too. :) hehehe!

Maui (Suushh) said...

Lol Ive seen this video too and i actually thought it was a joke hahaha. Oh well you can get it and do it alone, youd probably get an ab workout too from laughing hhahaha

AskMeWhats said...

I haven't seen this! looks like a joke to me too!!! Gosh, I missed those days when I kept on purchasing workout videos! I've had Tae bo, Karate, Pilates, Yoga, you name it, I got 'em all :)

G said...

funny, but if it works, i want one! i have humongous arms!

Traveliztera said...

lol... infomercials... haha

jamie said...

ate miss you super. :D dont care..want sexy arms!!! lol!

Par said...

I wonder who actually buy that. Sounds good if it truly works. Anyone out there got a clue?

Golden said...

I watched Ellen DeGeneres made fun of it on her talk show.

Liza! said...

ehgad! i don't think i can use this thing. i'd probably just laugh my head off. :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...