Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Friday Look: Fresh Greens...

work's still crazy (will even get crazier) and i spend most of my wake hours in the office...i haven't been blogging as much as i used to and i haven't been able to grant any requests =( on top of that, i haven't been wearing eye makeup for weeks because i'd rather sleep for a few more minutes instead of waking up early to do my makeup.

i think i'll be losing my mind in no time...rAAAARRR!

to finally be able to add some color on my face is like a breath of fresh air for me. it somehow uplifts my mood...and makes me feel a lot more energized despite the lack of sleep and working almost 15hrs a day.

so last friday, i ignored the fact that i was running late already as i took time to come up with a fresh look that will help brighten up my day:


PAC brow kit
MAC brow set in Beguile
UDPP
MAC e/s in Bitter (lid), Humid (outer-V and crease), Shroom (highlight)
MAC Blacktrack
UD 24/7 liner in Zero
Maybelline Cat Eye mascara

Laura Mercier primer
MAC SS concealer in NW20
Revlon Colorstay in Buff
MAC blush in True Romantic
Shu Uemura matte loose powder
MAC Shape and Sculpt

MAC l/s in Peachstock
TBS Hi-shine lip treatment in Pink Cream


i came in late for work...but I didn't care. the 30 extra minutes i took to come up with the look was all i needed to jumpstart my day and be ready for another toxic weekend that i'll be spending in the office (AGAIN!)

6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

sis! super pretty! I love your makeup! Super refreshing to look at and your hair is getting gorgeous na!!!! When will I see you again kaya??? :P

Kay said...

looking fresh indeed sis! lovely pa din even when stressed sa work! :)

Tara Cabullo said...

Super pretty naman! :) Mis ya!

MereMakeupManiac said...

are you projecting your creative ideas to my mind sis? 'cause last night i was thinking of the exact same shadow combo haha! yours look gorgeous! definitely in time for St. Patrick's Day hehe.

uy i love your bangs!!!

Miss Shopcoholic said...

you really look good in all eyeshadow colors Jheng! ganda talaga ng skin mo..

Lady E said...

You don't look crazy at all!! Lovin' your eye makeup and bangs! super lovely way to start the day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...