Thursday, March 25, 2010

My humble MAC Spring Forecast loot...

honestly, I am trying (too damn hard) to keep myself from buying more makeup. i still have a few stuff that I haven't used, and tons that I haven't been using that often. I told myself to stop buying more but i just can't pass up some of the items from this collection that I really like.


Fresh Salmon
a fresh and almost like an MLBB shade that can be used everyday. This one came just in time for summer :)

Naked Lip Liner
you know how i love dark eye makeup, so this nude lip liner topped with a pinkish gloss would go well with it

lipglass in Electric Fuchsia
I am not into this kind of shade, but this is just too beautiful to pass up! I am sure I can find a good use for this one though

Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach
Got this just because it looks so good on Carlos (MAC MUA) and I have too much pinks on my kit already. I just wish it would work on me. i usually look muddy (and weird) with peaches. But i'm sure this would work well on some of my clients!

purrrty!

I wish I can get more...it's kinda unusual that I passed up on the eyeshadows. I didn't like even a single shadow that came with this collection. But the lip stuff...gosh, I wanted to get ALL!

but yeah, I simply can't!
I'm still happy with my loot though. So how about you, what did you get?


6 comments:

Kay said...

ooh.. they have the naked lipliner availabale na pala! nice! wanna get one!

hope u're having a great week dear!

AskMeWhats said...

Salmon is like the "in" shade this summer! the lipstick shade looks nice ha! :) can't wait to see you create a look with your loot :D

Miss Shopcoholic said...

the blush ombre looks cute! how much pala jheng?

Crystal said...

ang ganda nung fresh salmon! i didn't know na may naked lip liner pala. i could have gotten that :P

kc said...

The nude liner and the lipstick looks really good! Thanks for sharing and great blog.

www.pointsofdistraction.blogspot.com

aestheticallysavvy said...

aahhh!! Ripe Peach!!! :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...