Saturday, March 6, 2010

TAG: 40 Beauty Question...

It's been a while since I last got tagged. This one's kinda long but I had a lot of fun answering all the questions. This one's about beauty secrets and I'm sure everybody wants to know somebody else's views on anything about beauty :)

SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Whenever I feel my face is dirty. Though the ideal frequency is just twice since we don't want to strip off our skin's natural oils

What skin type do you have?
Super, duper oily!

What is your current facial wash?
I alternate Obagi Foaming gel and Lancome Blanc Expert whitening foam wash

Do you exfoliate?
Yes, 3-4x a week

What brand do you use?
St. Ives, Eskinol, Clean and Clear, Origins

What moisturizer do you use?
I alternate between Lancome Blanc Expert and my Obagi creams

Do you have freckles?
A few on my face...a LOT on my arms, wah!

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes I do

Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ?
No.


MAKEUP


What foundation do you use?
MAC (SF, Full Coverage, Studio Sculpt) MUFE HD liquid, Shu Uemura Face Architect, Revlon colorstay, Monave, Lauress, Shiseido supplist

How about concealer?
Cinemasecrets, MAC, Skinfood

Do you know your undertone color?
I think i'm warm.

What do you think of false eyelashes?
Great to be worn with dramatic eye makeup for special occasions

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes. I have some that would go beyond 3months, but they are still okay. I just check on the smell to make sure it's still good to use.

What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline, Lancome, VMV, L'oreal, Covergirl

Sephora or MAC?
MAC!

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
I wish i do.

What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Brushes, sponge, eyelash curler

Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Always

For the face?
Always

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Any dark color

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never did.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Messy to use, but great color pay-off!

Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes. Taylormade, Monave, Lauress, Ellana, Lumiere, etc.

What is your favorite lipstick?
Hmm, those from NYX. Because they don't dry my lips

What about lipgloss?
MAC, Artdeco, NYX

What is your favorite blush to use?
MAC Dainty, Pretty Baby and True Romantic

Do you buy your makeup on eBay?
Sometimes

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes!

Do you go to CCOs? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
We don't have them here, AFAIK.

Did y0u ever consider taking makeup classes?
I already took makeup classes twice. First was just for personal and the second is makeup artistry

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Hmm, i'd like to think i'm not.

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Foundation shade not matching the color of the neck (which i sometimes commit, lol)

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Colorful eyemakeup, semi-nude lips

Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Beyonce, Rihanna, Kim K.

If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use?
Foundation

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes.

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
NO.

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC!

What do you think of makeup?
Makeup is to enhance your natural beauty, not to make you look like a different person.

Thanks to Nehs for this tag, now I am tagging YOU!


Italic

2 comments:

L said...

I miss you, sis. :-)

I miss my old days of beauty blogging too.

Shabby said...

Answered this too. :D http://cli.gs/jWnhV

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...