Tuesday, November 30, 2010

FOTD/OOTD: Casual day at work....

honestly, i now find dressing up (i just mean not wearing the usual) fun. i am still getting the hang of it, and i guess, my colleagues too! they have been asking me what's up with me because i've been wearing dresses lately. sometimes, i get worried if they already find it weird or the clothes just don't suit me.

but i am not giving up just yet...LOL. i find this fun and it's a chance for me to wear those clothes i have bought a long time ago but never got the chance (or guts) to wear them.

here's my OOTD on a casual day at work:


yeah, i am wearing flat shoes again! and i am loving this pair of Grendha flats i got recently.

hmmm...i know it's time for me to clean the mirror!
^_^

don't worry, i was wearing cycling shorts!

and here's another work-friendly FOTD:

til next time!

6 comments:

lelila said...

like!

i want to see the bondage dress hahaha!

sssdawna said...

you're giving me lots of good ideas! i think on Thursday I'll post my work ootd, too : )

trizh űű said...

Like the dress ! :)

Unknown said...

Your eyebrows are amazing love them. I love how pretty this dress fits you, gorgeous!

Tara Cabullo said...

Ang blooming mo Jheng =) As always.

Ayieh said...

so pretty!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...