Thursday, November 25, 2010

shoes again...

bear with me ladies, as I currently have this ridiculous thinking that I am more than 5 feet 1 inch tall...and with that in mind, I thought I'd be better off with flats nowadays:

my 3rd pair from Grendha. I had to go back to Megamall after my visit at Podium just to get my size. Geesh, even my shoe size tells that I am small.
LOL!

my first pair from Cole Vintage.
after seeing their clothes and bags, I am sure I'll give their store another visit soon :)

i remember that I used to wear sky-high heels back in the days. i guess my heels' height goes down, as my age goes up then.


3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I am into flats too! I just can't bear standing for a long time with heels! I love your purchases sistah!!!

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Cuteness, especially the 2nd one! =) Cute kanaman so kahit di kapa magheels, winner kana Jheng! =D

Iambrigitte said...

feeling matangkad aku e no? hahahah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...