Thursday, November 25, 2010

FOTD/OOTD: Dressing up for work...

I am just a jeans-shirt kind of girl and on most days, I'd look like I'm just going to the mall for errands instead of going to work. Lately, I feel like I need to dress up more seriously-looking even just for work. Hmm, maybe I am getting old and now I would like to act and dress my age? OR I just want to dress up a bit, just because I want to? hahhaa, I prefer the latter...I hate talking about my age. ^_^

first, here's another work-friendly FOTD:

for my eyes, I used beige as lidwash and some peach/pink on my crease...and of course liner and mascara
I've been using this new foundation from Revlon, and will be posting a review about it soon.

I let my hair down but decided to keep it up in a ponytail because...i just feel like it! hahaha

i seriously need a tripod...i just wish I can find it soon (where the hell did i put it anyway!?)

loving these pair from Kickers:

so there's my OOTD...I hope I can do better on the days to come. And yeah, I hope Sol is happier now...hahaha!

7 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Super love your dress! very classy! I would totally wear this too!!! SEXY! *whistles*

sssdawna said...

very pretty! red is your color : ) i also love the bow belt. thanks for giving me work outfit ideas!

lelila said...

clap clap clap!!!

ayan girl ka na hahaha! sayang naman kase mga binibili mong dress if di suotin! bagay!

Yen said...

Nice makeup and outfit! :)

Unknown said...

Ang cute ng dress mo! I love the look too, very flirty and delicate! :)
Love your blog! :D

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, and picking up your hair gave it this instant chiclook love it!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks thanks ladies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...