Tuesday, October 14, 2014

All Things Hair Philippines is now online!

Do you love watching videos in Youtube?  In Youtube, you can find almost everything!  I basically learned most of my makeup techniques from watching makeup tutorials. But though I love watching international beauty vloggers showcase their talents in whipping up makeup looks, I still prefer to watch fellow Pinays.  Oh yeah, I love my kabayans!  Tee-hee! It's also basically because I more or less have the same skin tone and/or skin type as them which makes it  a lot easier, to put it simply, copy their makeup look. 

For those who aren't much into makeup and are more (or also) interested in learning how to style your hair on your own, you can check out the All Things Hair Philippines Youtube channel.  The first in Asia, All Things Hair is a collaboration between Google, global hair brands - Dove, Cream Silk, TRESemme, Toni & Guy, Sunsilk and Clear, and Philippines vloggers like Kelly Misa, Laureen Uy, Nicole Andersson, James and Phil Younghusband and of course, my good friend, Angela Nepomuceno.



All Things Hair is a one-stop online resource for anything that has to do with hair: haircare tips, product recommendations, hairstyle inspirations and tutorials.  And since the vloggers are also fellow Pinoys, you can surely be able to relate any of your hair issues with theirs.  


Angela of Lushangel.Com

We are so proud of you, Marian, I mean Angela! 
Pa-autograph nga! 
^_^

 

I've watched some of the videos and promise, they are easy to follow! Geesh, now I wish I can grow my hair fast. I used to wear my hair down when it was longer because I had no idea how to style it.  Now with the help of ATH, styling our hair won't need a trip to a salon anymore.  

Check it out!
^_^


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

lushangel said...

Aw thank you so much!!! Love yah! :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...