Thursday, October 30, 2014

La Martina at the Harper's Bazaar World of Fashion 2014...

Last two weeks ago, I got an invite to check out La Martina's latest collection at the Harper's Bazaar World of Fashion at the Mall of the Emirates.  I honestly had to think twice if I would attend because, isn't it obvious, fashion is not my thing! I mean, I wish I can be fashionable…I tried, and I still keep on trying but I guess, it's just not one of my few talents. Hahaha!

But then I realized that maybe, I can get to learn a thing or two if I would start attending such events.  So I said yes and I'm so glad I did, because I got to see all the action from the front row! 

La Martina is a sports and leisure clothing brand from Argentina and a known icon of the royal sport, horse polo.  It's also an official supplier of jerseys and equipments for most world polo tournaments. Through the years, it also became a go-to brand when it comes  to fashion in and out of the polo field. 

Looking at what the models strutted on the catwalk, their clothes are stylishly elegant, yet casual. 






I am so digging that jacket!











This is so perfect for the upcoming colder season here in the sandpit.


The Barbies and the Kens at the La Martina Fashion Show

I loved the show and yes, I did learn a thing or two about fashion.  But to apply them on myself is another thing though.
LOL!




And here's my (poor) attempt for an OOTN:


^_^



Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...