Sunday, December 28, 2008

Magazine photoshoot...

last weekend, i was asked to do makeup for a magazine that will be out first quarter of next year. (will disclose what magazine once it's out..) i was so nervous because it would be my first time to work alone. i'd be the only MUA and i haven't met the hairstylist or the photographers.

but thanks to my teacher, RB Chanco for believing in me and for giving me this gig...and of course, to my ever supportive MUA-friend and sister, Sophie!

(hugs)

Tom (not sure if he still has makeup in this picture...i made him up first and he had to wait a couple of more hours for the group shot)



Tim (i swear he has makeup on! but of course, it really has to look natural...it does look natural, eh? or not? lol)

Joseph (we call him the Bad Boy, for he smiles so seldom...i had to beg for him to smile for me in this picture...hehehe)

Steph (our cute and uber friendly china doll princess)

Aubrey (the very regal and gorgeous gal)




Borge in action


will update you and post official photos once they're out!

again, thanks RB!

tata!


3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

Yay! can't wait! congrats sis..i'm sure you've done great!

Tara Cabullo said...

Congrats! Solo gig! Looks like you've done well, as usual. Let us, your faithful readers, once it's out.

Happy holidays! :]

Gracie said...

Oh sis! Congratulations on your recent gig! Fabulous! I'll have so much to learn from you sis. Oh! I miss you loads! I haven't seen you online for a very long time sis! Take care and have a great New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...