Wednesday, December 3, 2008

just another boring EOTD...

people have been asking me if i'm going back to using MMU when it comes to eyeshadows...probably i'd be trying to use them again (i have tons of samples!) but i'd still stick to my pressed eyeshadows when doing makeup for clients since loose pigments can be really messy. but i must admit, blending is such a breeze when using mmu...and i won't forget that my love for eyemakeup started when i discovered mineral eyeshadows! :)

anyways, let me bore you again with my neutrals:




MAC e/s in Ricepaper on lids and MAC e/s in Espresso on crease
(nevermind the unblended concealer on my face though)

i miss my skin when i was still using Obagi. i am going back to it right after my friend's wedding on January 3. why not start right away? well, i don't want to be RED again for the meantime. but i promise myself that i'd be going back to the only regimen that really worked for me.

and next time, please remind me not to be experimental when it comes to skincare okay?
TIA!
=)

5 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Not boring at all! Very pretty~~ :]

Anonymous said...

I love how the look is very subtle yet eye catching! Great job!

AskMeWhats said...

goodluck with your skin, and yeah we shouldn't play around with our skincare regimen..I love neutrals and it looks fresh on you

Iambrigitte said...

thanks fuz! i'm trying to love neutrals from now on since there's nothing else i can wear when i am stuck on a day job lol

hiyee wind, i am glad you like it!

yeah nikki i should stop switching from one brand to another..dang :(

stormyyskyy said...

Your blog is never boring. I don't really wear any make-up & this has got me excited to do my make-up again...wore e/s, mascara, eyeliner, concealer & loose powder just for getting groceries. Please never stop so others can get excited again, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...