Friday, December 5, 2008

LET"S PARTY!

to my dear blog, ABUBOTS!

let's all have some cake... :)

(let's pretend for now, shall we? hahahaa)

geesh, time flies so fast no? i almost didn't notice that it's been a year already since i started with this blog. i remember having a hard time on what name i should give it, then i thought of abubots (trinkets? small stuffs, etc) and so abubots.blogspot.com was born. LOL

i want to thank all of you who have been with me for the past year (and hopefully you'd still stay with me on the years to come), you've given me the support and encouragement to pursue my passion (makeup, of course!) i never thought i'd be doing what i love the most :)

thru this blog, i've earned more friends...and there are some who are like sisters to me. we got to talk not only about makeup, but about anything under the sun. you ladies have been there for me thru my ups & downs not only in my newfound career but also in my personal life.

if not for you, i don't think ABUBOTS will reach its 1st year anniversary.

again...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

(hugs and kisses)

and oh, just for fun...let me give you a peek of my first post, exactly a year ago...

tata!

12 comments:

jamie said...

happy anniversary!!! yay!!:) lets celebrate!!! :P

fuzkittie said...

Yayy time to party!

Liz said...

yay! happy anniv! :-)

- - aika - - said...

happy anniversary

u started your post with a neutral look and ending the year with it hehehe

DeBi said...

happy anniversary!

sab said...

happy anniv jheng! hope to hang out with you someday! :)

*** said...

*congrats mare* yey!

Shen said...

happy anniversary! :) what a year it has been. :) miss you na!

Anonymous said...

happy anniv to your blog and more posts to come :)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sisters! :)

Gracie said...

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SIS!!! Wow sis! I'm here blogging because of you. Yeah, in other words... you're a bad influence ;)... just kidding...!!! Peace YO!

Anonymous said...

happy anniv sb :) all my love and support for your endeavors :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...