Tuesday, December 2, 2008

a gloomy day...

Xmas is fast approaching...and i must admit, i am feeling kinda sad about it. Not because of the upcoming expenses (LOL) but because this would be the first time that i'd be celebrating the holidays without X.

(sigh)

so for my Happy Friday look, i decided to go for purples. but i didn't do a smokey eye look...i should've since i am feeling gloomy, but i didn't for i don't want people in the office asking me again why i look so "dark." (grin)





EYES:

PAC Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Girl Boy
UDPP
MAC e/s in Poison Pen on the inner 2/3, MAC e/s in Nocturnelle on the outer 1/3, outer-V and outer crease and Stila Smudge pot in Black on the upper lash lines
Blinc Mascara in Black
MUFE Aqua Eyes liner in Black on the waterlines

FACE:

Smashbox Photofinish light
MUFE HD Liquid Foundation in 117 topped with MAC MSF in Light Medium and MUFE HD Finishing Powder
MAC Sculpt and Shape for contouring
MAC Blush in Dainty

LIPS:

Smashbox l/s in Sweet

so tell me, was i any good in concealing my sadness?

on a more cheerful note, i am loving my MUFE HD liquid foundation...watch out for my review, soon!


4 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Awww, sorry you can't spend it with X! I'm not sure if I could spend it with Mr. H either... :/

Love the lilac though, so girly and cute!

Mocha said...

Yes I agree, very pretty colors.

Shen said...

albeit it be a cold christmas for us, sis. let us just remember that christmas is the time to thankful to GOD that He gave His only Son to save us all... time will come when all your christmases will be spent with Mr. X (my being a fan of X-Jheng love theme is showing!).

Nevertheless, I agree that the makeup covers up the gloomy feeling you have because you look beautiful in your purple eotd.. besides, pretty ka na to begin with!

miss you much sis!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks fuzkittie! it's hard not to be spending the holidays with our man no? but good thing, our family will be there.. :)

thanks thanks mayhem!

ahahaha, you are indeed a number one fan of X-jheng loveteam shen! i miss u a lot sis, hope to see u soon! chilis na itooo! hahahh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...