Wednesday, September 30, 2009

my Bobbi Brown's Bright Eyes palette eotd...

remember my lemming on the Bobbi Bright Eyes palette? an angel might have heard me and asked my dear ate Gracie to give it to me...yey!

here's my first attempt to do an eotd using the palette...and of course, it won't stop here. and yes, it might be quite late but i'd still do a review on it soon :)


PAC brow kit
UDPP
Bobbi Bright Eyes palette
Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara
Prestige Total Intensity Eyeliner in Bold Brown <---this is also becoming a fave of mine!





yay...see my cheeks? they have grown big, no? LOL

my initial say on this palette? hmmm, it's hard to blend! but i am loving the colors so i'm not giving up on it yet...i'll try to do more looks and let's see.

tata!

3 comments:

giang said...

that palette looks really nice on you! :D

AskMeWhats said...

very pretty! You look so fresh as usual :D

Crystal said...

OMG you finally got it? lucky you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...