Wednesday, September 30, 2009

new stuff...

i know i've been gone for quite a while...but since i promised to update you about everything that happened to me, let me give you a peek of the "loots" i was able to acquire for the past month. but nope, i didn't go shopping like a mad woman...some of these are gifts, and some i got for such a great deal:


131 brush, eyeshadow palette in Notoriety, e/s in Ego, eyeliner in Orange
(from mom
)

Infallible lipstick in Rose Tattoo and Elianto cream concealer
(still from mom
)

gifts from a dear friend, Paula
(thanks girl!)

Prestige eyeliner, Mod false lashes

items i got for 50-70% discount during the L'oreal sale

and yep, i haven't been shopping for a while now. i need to save..and besides, it doesn't feel right to splurge on things such as these at these times.

8 comments:

Tara Cabullo said...

Great gifts and haul you've got, Mrs. X :) I agree, doesn't make sense to splurge. Thanks for sharing ha. I super missed reading your blog but I know you've been busy :)

Miss Shopcoholic said...

i saw that elianto concealer, is it good? =)

Unknown said...

Sis, is the infallible lipstick locally available? I read they're limited edition in Malaysia and it looks very sleek! do you know how much it costs?

I'm having some lipstick lemmings these past few days and I want to grab this!

Iambrigitte said...

hahaha, Mrs. X talga ha, teeyah LOL...i missed blogging too. when i write and people read my blog, it actually feels like i am talking to you in person and making kwento hehehe

hi khymm, yep the concealer's good. heavy coverage, IMHO. but i wish they come in lighter shades pa. their lightest is a bit dark on me.

chelle, the loreal infallible is locally available and costs 900+ though they only have 3 available shades here. i am really loving it. i dont usually wear lipsticks, but this one's different :)

Crystal said...

great stuff! i love looking at hauls. you make me want to check out the elianto concealer tee hee!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ah I see ^.^ thanks for the info sis! now I'm torn between this and my plan to buy shu uemura lipstick

*mistyped a letter on my first post hehe*

Tara Cabullo said...

Heehee. :D Hope to read more of your blog posts again, sis :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...