Thursday, September 10, 2009

(sort of) vacation with X...

a month passed by so quickly, and X's vacation was soon over. and yeah, it sucks that we would've to wait another year before we can see each other again. unless, i come over and take a vacation there.

for those asking how was his vacation, let me share some pics taken during some of our getaways when he was here...click on the pics to view the albums (warning: very picture heavy lol)

Manor Hotel, Baguio City

Treetop Adventure, Subic

Calaruega, Tagaytay

we've been very happy during his stay here. but i must admit, we are facing a big challenge in our relationship now...and i would like to ask for your prayers so we can make it through this.

tata!


4 comments:

Shen said...

parang brad and angelina kayo sans the babies. :) you'll make it ha? :) you're aways in my prayers. :)

Gracie said...

Sis, I'm sure both of you will get over with the problems that has occured recently. You're in my thoughts and prayers. You 2 look great together and I can't wait for the wedding bells :)... Muaah! xxx

AskMeWhats said...

hi sis, time flies super fast so I'm sure you'll see him again in no time! :) *hugs* can't wait to see you again!

tinedangganda said...

I've always been wondering what's X's name.. Now I know... he he he...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...