Sunday, September 13, 2009

our newest baby...

yep, i'm not into family planning. LOL!

let me introduce you to our newest family member, MAK, short for MAKISIG (handsome/gallant):


got this a month ago from X, who got tired of me complaining endlessly on how it is to get a cab especially when you need them the most. i had to enroll 2x in a driving school to win his trust that i can survive driving in the metro without getting hurt, more so hurting somebody else.

Yvette, Mom and MAC

i had to conceal my plate...well, i don't want you to freak out in case you see me on the road near you after telling you stories bout my driving boo-boos. LOL!

4 comments:

Nina said...

Wow, congrats on the new car!

Caby said...

COngrats!! Time to go on an out of town trip! :)

Bernadette Villanueva said...

MAK fits it right =)
takecare on the road & enjoy it!

Unknown said...

Nizzee!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...