Saturday, December 4, 2010

for the Love of Neutrals...

for those who have followed me since I started blogging (and putting on makeup), you'd know that i used to hate neutrals. hmm, not hate...it's just that I prefer colors, loud colors. but I guess, changes come with age LOL!

lately, i've been wearing a lot of neutrals. not just because i prefer, but where i work, I don't really get to see a lot of women wearing makeup. of course I won't stop putting on makeup just to comply with the norm, but to at least tone down my choice of color palette wont make me feel that I came from outer space. so from then on, neutral colors are a must for me whenever I go to work. of course, I still wear colorful eye makeup but just occasionally.

now here's another addition to my neutral palette (which is becoming the majority in my makeup arsenal, by the way):

Urban Decay's Naked palette

when this first came out, and been selling like hotcakes and always OOS, I wonder what's the big deal. but when i started seeing swatches and sample EOTDS, i just knew i had to own one. again, thanks to SOL for closing the deal on my behalf, just so I would stop pestering her to sold her own Naked palette to me.

i still get excited whenever i open the box!

yummy colors

now i really understand why the fuss over this (gorgeous and a must-have) palette from Urban Decay.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I purchased my Naked palette for my birthday this past August. I use it almost every single day. My MAC shadows have been collecting dust. Yes, it's THAT good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...