Sunday, December 5, 2010

LOTD/OOTD: Classic Black & White

MAC eyebrow in Lingering
UD eyeshadow (Smog and Perversion...not really sure sorry! ^_^)
Maybelline High Impact liner topped with The Body Shop glitter liner
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara
MAC liner in Fascinating

Obagi Oclipse primer/sunscreen
MAC Pro Long wear foundation in NC20
Shu Uemura Matte loose powder
MAC blush in True Romantic

Revlon Just Bitten lipstain + balm in Passion

on to my camwhoring fix:


yeah, my mirrors need some serious cleaning...LOL!

my OOTD:


whenever my colleagues would see me wearing a dress or a skirt, they would say, "feeling more like a woman today?" i'll answer them back with "well, I am trying...but my male hormones are just too tough to beat!" i admit, i talk and move like I'm gay....seriously! my boss even said that I'll pass being a woman as long as i keep my mouth shut. don't get me wrong, i don't trash talk...it's just that most of the time, I can be so animated that I'll forget my poise!

poise? what poise!?

til next time!

5 comments:

donnarence said...

flawless!!ang ganda mo jheng... our maid commented "sino yan jodi sta. maria??" hehe

Tara Cabullo said...

I can never ever tire of saying ang ganda mo, Mare! :)

Crystal said...

ang ganda mo! ganda ng outfit mo :)

lelila said...

danda babae, witwiw! LOL

bagay!

AskMeWhats said...

Girl na girl na girl na girl mare! :) I love the outfit and I love your makeup!!!! :) POISE? MERON KA! hahahhaa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...