Tuesday, December 7, 2010

OOTD/FOTD: On a holiday...

last week, we had a break from work on a weekday. I took advantage of the break to do my errands that have been piling up for weeks. I would usually wear a skirt, a shirt/blouse and a pair of flats so i can go from one errand to another...but i remembered this pink loose polo shirt that I got some 2 years ago, which i only got to wear once. 'twas terrible that first time i wore it...i looked so big and short LOL! so after i got it back from the laundry service, I put it under my stack of clothes, with the intention of not wearing it ever again.

but I got inspired by those who can wear loose shirts with a pair of leggings. i tried to look for my black leggings, but i wasn't able to find it...hmmm, i bet my sister has it! (LOL) I don't want to wear with a pair of skinny jeans as I wanted to feel fresh and the weather's kinda humid that day, so I took a pair of short shorts.

to let the shirt hang loose would make me appear like I am not wearing any bottoms, so I had to do something. Tuck it in? Nah...I'll look ridiculous. So i took this thin black belt, which i never got to use before, wore it on my hips and then i pulled the shirt up until I was able to see my shorts LOL!

so here's my (poor and funny) attempt:


a closer look:


so what do you think? can i wear this shirt again or should i just forget all about it? honestly, I am not used to wearing loose tops. it makes me feel bigger...but yeah, it does feel a lot refreshing and I don't have to worry about my bulges saying hello whenever i take a sit or something.

and here's my FOTD:

geesh, doing OOTD posts can be quite addicting...but it's a lot of fun. i appreciate your comments, be bad or good. so keep those comments coming, my dearies!

(hugs and kisses)

9 comments:

Bernadette Villanueva said...

For keeps! You look great in it Jheng, the belt did the trick. =) Miss you!

MariaKristela said...

I also love wearing loose top and use a thin belt to add shape and style. I think I have the similar polo but in violet. :)

By the way, what gloss do you use? It's gorgeous and looks natural. :)

AskMeWhats said...

Bagay sis! keep the oversized shirts, comfy nga and the belt gives you the shape you have! SEXY!!! :)

Shen said...

kagandahan lang!! :) I super long this look on you!! so fresh looking.. parang magiicetea lang sa manila polo club!! :) i have a similar shirt like that... let's do the twins thing and wear the same outfit.. i'm sure you're the one who will wear it better. :)

Abbie♥ said...

I ♥ your outfit so much! You look great. :) I wish I can pull off something like that as well. :)

jenobebs said...

like! definitely for keeps.

socialitedreams said...

really great pink lipgloss!!!

Vonnie
http://www.socialitedreams.com/

Hazel☺ said...

i think you pulled it right :) I love loose shirts 'cause it makes me feel more "free" to move. hahaha i say, keep it and wear it next time you feel like wearing an "i-don't-care" look :)

come visit my blog, too :)
<3hazel (http://hazelnot.tumblr.com)

Phipay Suyo said...

Super cute nung outfit! Great Job! Hindi siya too casual. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...