Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shopping at DutyFree Philippines...

when i heard that MAC opened its counter in Dutyfree, I wondered when will i ever get to visit...so when X came months ago, I asked him if he needs to buy anything from there. well yeah, it was actually me who needs some stuff ^_^ and he knows that...hahaha!

a day after he arrived, we went to Dutyfree where he went straight to the Liquors section (men!) while i went straight to the Fashion and Beauty Walk section to get myself these:


of course, I wouldn't miss dropping by the new MAC counter

my first Longchamp bag...i should've gotten the Large one though

i got myself a sample pot of this famous eyecream, and found it to be great so I just had to get the fullsized pot!

my current favorite lip item, Rouge Allure from Chanel

i enjoyed shopping there, prices are much lower than those in the malls. Also, if you purchase $500 worth of items from the Beauty and Fashion Walk, you can avail of the Club Elite card which you can use to pay your favorite makeup and fashion counters a visit anytime.

thanks to Sol for helping me get the card by spending moolah even though she's at home, hahaha...and of course to X for paying for my shopping as an anniversary gift.

tata!

3 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

naku sis! Pamatay mag shopping sa Duty Free! Daming mura especially if there's Peso Power :) Love your loots and yay for your first Longchamp! :)

MariaKristela said...

How much is the Longchamp there? I really want one. :)

Yen said...

Nice loot you got! :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...