Wednesday, October 30, 2013

FOTD: Sexy Siren...

It's been a while since I last posted an FOTD here.  I stay at home most of the time and even if I go out,   I don't really wear much eye makeup except for my usual winged liner.  So when I reached out for my eyeshadow brushes yesterday (for my Chelsea Grin look) I kinda thought I might have already forgot some things about blending.  But yeah, some things cannot be easily forgotten.  Though it surely helps to do some practice every now and then.

Having said that, here's a look I came up with yesterday.  With Halloween just around the corner, I bet you are already thinking of what makeup look to wear for the parties you'd be attending. I know most of us don't really go for the scary/ghostly looks, so here's something you might want to try...I call this the Sexy Siren look.




FACE:
Benefit Stay Flawless 15-hr Primer
Clinique Even Better Liquid Foundation in Ivory
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001
Sleek Contour Kit in Medium 

EYES:
L'oreal Eyebrow Pencil
UDPP in Eden
MAC eyeshadows in Firecracker (lids), Sketch (outer-V, crease and lower lash lines) and Jest (inner corner)
MAC Powerpoint Pencil in Industry

LIPS: 
Bobbi Brown lipstick in Crushed Plum
MAC Lip Pencil in Spice




I am so loving this pair of falsies from Beauty and Minerals.  They are easy to use and feels so light, you'd forget you're actually  wearing false lashes! 


I was supposed to wear this look with nude lips. But RED is a lot sexier, don't you think so? 

I hope you like it!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...