Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Playing with Makeup: Vampire...



That's my Sexy Siren look up there. But I bought a pair of fangs the other day and I don't want it to go to waste so, I did a few tweaks to my makeup...


black/purple eyeshadows on the under eyes + darker contour + darker lips

and of course, here comes a few silly selfie shots like these:



Let's add the blood:


Puyat-looking vampire!
^_^


And the fangs:




HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

donnarence said...

ang bongga naman ng kilay ng vampira na yan!! love it jheng!! winner ka talaga sa blending ng e/s at sa kilay!!! idol ko kayo ni jes roque sa kilay!! no joke! :P

Anonymous said...

Nagulat ako sa last picture! I follow you on Instagram and you're seriously scaring me. Kahit alam kong make-up lang, nakakatakot pa rin. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...