Thursday, October 31, 2013

Playing with Makeup: Pin Up Girl/Skull Look...


I'm sure by now you are getting fed up of my Halloween makeup looks, so I think this one's gonna be my last (maybe, LOL)..


I've been wanting to do a Skull Makeup look for the longest time now but like what I've mentioned on my post yesterday, I kind of miss doing a full-faced makeup. So I thought, why not have both!?
^_^






FACE:
Lancome Face Primer
Revlon Age Defying Powder with DNA Advantage in Medium
Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
MAC blush in Tippy

EYES:
L'oreal Eyebrow Pencil
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette eyeshadows in Booty Call (lid, inner corner), Tease and Busted on the crease, lower lash line and outer corner
Maybelline Gel eyeliner
False eyelashes
Rimmel Kohl eyeliner (waterline)

LIPS:
OCC Lip Tar in NSFW



Snazzaroo face paint in Black and White
K-Palette Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner



I must say, among my three Halloween looks for this year, this is what I like best.  
How about you?



I heard there's a Halloween party that will be held here in Dubai on November 1.  They are also having a cash prize of 30000Dhs (not sure if that's the total amount of all the prizes or just the grand prize) for the best Halloween look.  I want to go, not because I wanna try to win but this would be my the first costume party that I would go to if ever.  But I don't think I can tag along Mr. X (laughs) to go with me. I wonder if Shiela (Shoutingwind) would bother either. Hahaha!

And I don't have a costume, so nah, I can't go.  But it would be nice to see lots of people in their costumes, no?  Oh geesh, at times like this I wish I'm back in Manila.  At least I can tag (or nag) Team E to come along.
^_^


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Uy, I can go as Ursula or Jabba the Hut. BWAHAHA!!

san daw yan?

Hazel☺ said...

Wow! That's amazing and kind of freaky at the same time! Good job :)

Anonymous said...

I'm getting that lip tar tomorrow. It looks gorgeous on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...