Thursday, September 4, 2014

Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Collection for Summer 2014...

I asked a colleague when will Summer end in the UAE and he said, "Never." (laughs)  UAE will have a lot of sun throughout the year but the temperature will start going down around late October. Ohh, I can't wait! I already had too much sun and ugh, humidity! Migawd, we were just out earlier for our team lunch and I almost died when we had to walk from the office building up to the parking lot. I wished I've brought an umbrella but thinking about it now makes me realize how my colleagues would make fun of me if I took it out. I remember one of them asking me before how come Pinoys use an umbrella even if it's not raining. (laughs) I think for them, or at least for most of them, umbrella is only for the rain. 

Anyways, good thing there's another reason to enjoy the remaining days of summer.  By mid-next week, Bobbi Brown's summer collection called Surf & Sand will be out in stores here in the UAE. Again, it's late (we are almost always behind collections, argh!) but like what they say, it's better late than never!  

Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Collection


Oozing hot Kate Upton for Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Summer 2014 Makeup Collection

Sand Eye Palette
(AED 415)


This neutral palette has a good mix of mattes, shimmers and sparkles making it perfect for eyeshadow layering. 

Shades: Blazing Star Sparkle Eye Shadow, NEW Bikini Bronze Metallic Eye Shadow, NEW Sand Eye Shadow, Saddle Eye Shadow, Pale Cream Eye Shadow, Gold Sparkle Eye Shadow, Frappe Eye Shadow, NEW Golden Copper Metallic Eye Shadow

Surf Eye Palette
(AED 415)

If you feel you want more colors, then this palette is for you. It has shimmering pinks to sparky soft blues to soft aqua.  I think I have way too much neutrals in my makeup so my vote goes for this palette.  
^_^

Shades: Cream Eye Shadow, NEW Pink Quartz Metallic Shadow, NEW Sunshine Metallic Eye Shadow, NEW Sunny Gold Metallic Eye Shadow, NEW Bikini Bronze Metallic Eye Shadow, NEW Surf Sparkle Eye Shadow, NEW Sea Foam Sparkle Eye Shadow, NEW Oyster Sparkle Eye Shadow



 Sheer Lip Color Shade Extensions
(AED 152)

Want a lip color perfect for summer? Then grab one, two or all of these Sheer Lip Colors!  They are sheer enough for summer but will still make your lips pretty, polished and of course, sexy!

Shades: Sunlit Pink, Summer Nude, Peach Sorbet, Pink Taffy 

Brightening Blush
(AED 265)

 Keep your friends guessing where you've been spending summer with just a few swipes of this brush-bronzer-highlighter palette. It makes you look fresh and radiant, or to simply put it, an absolute beach goddess.

Shades: Bronze, Pink 

Long-Wear Eye Pencil Shade Extensions
(AED 138)

Line those peepers with these waterproof, smudge-free and transfer-resistant eye pencils, and let your eyes do all the talking from sunrise to sunset.

Shades: Black Chocolate, Bronze 



Beach Rollerball Fragrance
(AED 135)

I haven't tried this fragrance but as per the brand, this is a cult-classic beach scent and so to have it in a portable rollerball form is like taking the beach with you wherever you go.  Whenever you'll be missing the warm sunshine and sea breeze, just pop this out and voila, summer's here!


So ladies, what have you set your eyes on?
^_^

This collection will be on Bobbi Brown counters here in UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and Lebanon starting September 10. For those in KSA and Kuwait, you'll get your hands on these babies starting September 20.



Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Exceptional entry! I found it very interesting. I'll check back later to see if more posts are added.

Dental Sedation Surrey

Anonymous said...

The Sand palette is too beautiful for words. I want! <3 --Matromao

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...