Thursday, May 28, 2015

An All-Around First Aid Cream: The Human+Kind All-In-One Family Remedy Cream

Don't you just love multipurpose products? Nope, I am not talking about makeup here.  This time, I am going gaga over this cream that is being considered by many as a skin problem solver for the whole family, even for babies!

Human+Kind All-in-One Family Remedy Cream
(AED70/40ml, AED120/100ml)

This all-around cream soothes and reduces the appearance of eczema, psoriasis and acne-prone skin. It also relieves dry, cracked and sensitive skin, minor burns, itching and razor burn, cold and bed sores, athlete's foot, insect bites and stings, brittle nails and sunburn.  

It is suitable even for those with sensitive skins and is formulated with No Chemicals, No Colourants, No Parabens, No Additives and No Perfumes.  It is also not tested on animals and is hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.

 Active Ingredients:

Aloe Barbadensis, Marshmallow, Betula Alba Bark (Birch), Broccoli Extract, Shea Butter, Calendula, Centella Asiatica Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb (White Lily), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Organic Coconut Oil, Avocado oil and Rosehip Seed Oil.


I am not gonna bore you with a lot of details on how good these ingredients are for our skin but believe it or not, they really give our skin a huge favour. This tube is packed with 96.2% natural and 3.8 naturally-derived ingredients that makes it suitable even for those with sensitive skins.


How I use it:

I use it as a hand cream. I don't know why but the tea tree scent is such a pick-me-upper for me!  I don't find this as moisturizing as my other hand creams but it does the job. 

I also use it as a foot cream and I apply it mostly on areas that I get blisters after a long day of wearing closed, high-heeled pumps.  

We went camping one time and in the morning, I have these small reddish bumps on my legs that were so itchy. I didn't want to scratch because I know it's gonna be bad news after so I just applied this instead. It instantly soothed the itchiness and the bumps were almost gone around noon.

I burnt my hand when I was ironing my blouse one day (toink!) and instead of applying toothpaste, I applied this immediately and it instantly relieved the burning pain.


I haven't tried using it on my face though. But since my skin doesn't react negatively to tea-tree oil, I'm gonna try next time when I breakout again.  But I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my skin won't. 
^_^


The product is sort of waxy in texture, but it melts right away once applied on the skin.  It doesn't feel heavy at all and a little amount goes a long way.  

I love that you can toss out most of the (first-aid) creams in your house and just have this and still be able to take care of your skin issues.  I'll get another tube for Mr. X because he gets sunburned a lot because of his diving trips. Whenever he gets back, he keeps on complaining how flaky and itchy his skin feels. I'm pretty sure he'd love this product as well.  

How about you, what is your favorite all-around (first aid) product?

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...