Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Thank You

Today is a very special day for me.  Do you know why?  Because it's my birthday today!
^_^

I am not saying that I am one special person but I consider this day special because this is the day that I was given the chance to live. My life is far from being perfect but without everything that I've been thru, good or bad, I won't be the same person that I am today. And certainly, I won't be here where I am now if not for all the people who have helped me along the way: 

To my family, most especially my Mom who despite being a single parent, was able to raise and support me and my sister, as well as her whole family. It was not an easy task, Mom, but never did I see you hold back. Yes, you got tired a number of times and I saw you complain even, but you continued helping out in every possible way you can.  You are the strongest woman I know, Mom.  And for me and Sam, you are the best Mom.  

To my Mama Wheng, whose childhood I stole because she had to take care of me at an early age. When she should've been playing outside with her friends, she was taking care of me instead.  And until now, she looks after me like I'm still a child.  

To my free-spirited sister Sam, we might not have spent a lot of time together because when you were born, I was already about to enter college. But when we're together, it doesn't make me feel like we have this huge age gap. I guess it helps that it's either because 1) I act like I'm still on my 20s or 2) you act like you're my age. Hahaha!

To my first boyfriend and now my husband, thank you for bearing with the ever childish me.  We've been thru a whole lot, a lot that it's enough for us to write our own novel hahaha, but despite the not-so-good things that happen, you still chose me.  And I am also happy that I chose you.  I don't think there would be somebody else who'd  be able to keep up with my craziness.  

Of course, thank you also to my all my friends.  We may not talk that often anymore, but I know that whenever I would need you, I can always count on you. I hope you know that you can always count on me too. 

Thank you also to all those people who I have known and have touched my life in any way: fellow bloggers, PR friends, classmates, officemates, to all those who have contributed to who I am today.  Be it by being a friend or by being somebody who hates me.  Thank you for helping me become what I am today: stronger and wiser (hopefully).  

And last but not the least, thank you to our Lord for giving me the chance everyday to live this life. I know I've stumbled a lot in the past, and I still stumble on some days, but still you continue to give me a chance to see how beautiful this life is.  I am unworthy my Lord, but you have blessed me so much, and you still continue to bless me with so much more. Thank you Lord for everything.

To each one of you:


Kisses and Hugs,
Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, ms. Brigitte!

Unknown said...

Belated happy birthday Miss Brigitte! God bless =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...