Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Get Your Nails Summer-Ready with Rimmel London's Colourfest Nail Collection by Rita Ora

If you want to sport a summer-look without spending too much moolah, dress up your tips instead with this season's hottest, high-impact, flower-power shades from Rimmel London.  

The brand collaborated for the second time with Rita Ora, a British songwriter, singer and actress, after the phenomenal success of her first Colour Rush Collection and came up with super-shine pastels and bright shades of nail polishes that are surely to make your summer epic with lots of colour and shine.

Rimmel London Colourfest Nail Collection by Rita Ora
(AED 20/each)
Rimmel’s new 3-in-1 Nail Colour Technology delivers a base coat, rich colour and glossy top coat finish. 
Chip-resistant, anti-fade, high-shine colour lasts up to 10 days.
It has a quick-drying formula dries in less than 60 seconds*.
It has a precision maxi brush glides perfectly on the nail for a flawless professional-like finish.
Makes a precise application in one stroke
Available Shades:

270 Sweet Retreat (baby pink)
300 Glaston-Berry (red orange)
332 Neon Fest (hot pink)
400 Tangerine Tent (bright orange)
408 Peachella (peach)
413 Orangina (peach with orangey tint)
450 Daisy Days (yellow)
498 Rain Rain Go Away (pastel taupe)
558 Go Wild-er-ness (purple)
860 Bestival Blue (sky blue)
878 Roll in the Grass (blue green)
880 Port-A-Loo Blue (teal)
 

 Out of the 12 shades, I got 2: 558 Wild-Er-Ness and 300 Glaston-Berry




Wild-Er-Ness is a lovely, blue-toned lavender. It's bright, but not too bold.  Flirty, but not too loud.  In short, this is the perfect pa-girl shade for summer!


  

Glaston-Berry is your best bet if you want a bold, bright tips but still not up for wearing reds. 

I've already tried a Rimmel nail polish before and just like before, these babies didn't disappoint. Except of course that again, it didn't live up to its claim of being chip-free for 10 days on me.  Though I didn't try wearing it for that long, I already saw some chipping on the 4th day. But do take note that I wash my hands a lot, do house chores and I do a lot of typing at work.  

What I really like about these nail polishes is that it really dries up fast! I think it dries in less than a minute. This is perfect for ladies on the go. The finish is so shiny, you don't even need a separate glossy top coat.  It comes with a wide brush that's a bit rounded at the bottom, that those with tiny nails would find too wide (me included) but it does help in covering the entire nail in just a few strokes. 

I am not sure with the other shades these two shades have amazing pigmentation, I get full opacity in just two layers.

The price is affordable (just don't start converting, my fellow kabayans!) so, if you want to start building a nail polish collection, check out these babies from your nearest Rimmel counters.


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...